As a data subject, we respect your rights under the applicable data privacy laws. Collection of your personal data is only done when you have provided us your express consent.
You can withdraw your consent or revoke your permission for our processing of your personal data.
Being a data subject, you have the rights to:
- request for more information on how we handle your personal data;
- request to see all your personal data that we store. These will be compiled and sent to you by (a) Excel spreadsheet; (b) PDF file; or (c) Word document attached in an e-mail.
- correct, change or update your personal data that we have on our records;
- object to how we use or process your personal data;
- restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- request to have all your personal data deleted from our database.
For exercising these rights, email us at [email protected] and provide enough information to identify you (account number, user name, registration details), proof of your identity, and request information. We reserve the right to deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity and we think that your request is unlawful or against our legal obligations as a data controller.
We hope that we resolve any conflict and concerns about the use of your personal information, but you have the right to file a complaint to the Philippine National Privacy Commission (NPC) in case you have objections to our response.